Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter in Review

Our Easter in pictures (and, well, a few words)...

Hey, this Easter Bunny thing isn't all that bad.  I'm a little freaked out, but I'm ok.


Oh, wait a minute.  I am not a fan of this huge bunny.  Please, Mommy, let me get off his lap!!!


I like the Easter Bunny when he brings me stuff.



I like am obsessed with jelly beans.


Thrilled with my new book.  (Mommy is glad you like it, but she is just thankful for something new to read.)


Just because it's so cute...


Easter morning on our way to church.


We're working on being a bit more lady-like in a dress.


I'm tired Mom, just take the picture.


This is as much of a smile as you're getting.  But, hey, at least my paci's out of my mouth!



1 comment:

  1. 1) I am slighty afraid of the Easter bunny myself, so I think they did a great job.
    2) We go to the library for new books every two weeks for my own sanity, not to expand the girls horizons.
    3) Who needs to be lady-like when you have bloomers?
    :)

    ReplyDelete